Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Chicago Wedding

We were in Chicago this past weekend for a friend's wedding and to visit my boyfriend's family.  The weather was gorgeous.  We stayed with some friends for the weekend and just had a blast!
This wedding was so beautiful!  The ceremony was in an enormous Catholic church and the reception was at a beautiful country club.
Of course I was obsessed with what everyone was wearing - especially the bridesmaids!
They were FLAWLESS!  Pictured with the bride, this is just perfect!!


I started Miss Matched about a year after the couple was engaged, but even if I was given the privilege to style my beautiful friend Lisa's wedding party, I would not have done anything differently!
This is her style, her palate, and her vision done in such an exquisite way.

No comments:

Post a Comment